How the product works
delfin spa high waisted women’s exercise shortsBio-Energy is a scientifically proven mix of minerals such as calcium, aluminum oxide, silicon dioxide, magnesium. It is woven into the inner fabric within the shorts. Heat activation causes the oscillation and movement of atoms and molecules, causing the energy generated to be transferred to the body.
There are two main benefits of the Bio-Energy technology:
There is an increase of blood flow. This is through the blocking of Rouleax formation within the blood vessels, that is, the aggregation and clumping of red blood cells during inflammation and disease. With fewer clumps of red blood cells, there will be less obstruction to blood flow, thus increasing blood flow and oxygen delivery to the tissues supplied.
There is an increase in the burning of calories, especially during exercise. This reduces muscle cramps and exhaustion that cuts short otherwise productive exercise sessions. This is because there is an increase in oxygenation of the tissues and repair and regeneration of skin cells.
The shorts are easy to slip on and off, without any irritating zips. They consist of double layers of nylon or lycra that provides an attractive shape, tones the figure, evens out your silhouette and exerts its effect over an adequate surface area. It can be worn during any sport, underneath regular exercise clothes or on its own.
The shorts are easy and convenient to care for – simply pop it into the washing machine.
It is advisable to order the shorts in a size smaller than your regular clothes to ensure a snug fit and greater comfort without gaping.
Fit and design
- The shorts have a snug fit, which is comfortable and easy to move around and breathe in. They are virtually unnoticeable when worn.
- The high-waist design is especially useful to contour and support the abdomen, especially for users with flabby stomachs.
- One user noted that the high waist did not dig into her kidneys, which was important as she had kidney problems.
- Despite initial doubts, the high waist did not roll down when sitting down. However, one user noted that the shorts tended to roll down in the waist.
Ease of use and quality
- The shorts are value for money due to the superior condition of the fabric.
- The shorts can be worn under everyday clothes without being noticeable.
- The shorts are easy to wash.
- The shorts can help users to lose excess water weight.
- The shorts increase perspiration in the abdomen, buttocks, hips and thighs.
- The shorts can help users to lose inches and reduce cellulite.
- The shorts delay the onset of muscle aches after exercise, long after they are removed.
- Two users noted that the shorts did not increase sweating as advertised. However, it could be because the weather was too cold.
- It takes some time to get accustomed to the fabric as it slides down and one would have to keep pulling them upwards.
- If the size is too large, it might go up to the chest area, which might not be comfortable for some.
- Users might need to order another pair in a smaller size as they lose weight.