Cinnamon Oil for Cellulite
Many of my readers have asked me in private emails “Where to buy Cinnamon Oil?”
We recommend Amazon for various essential oils for cellulite because they have excellent pricing and diversity of products. Also, they are reliable and you as the consumer can get a good sense through reviews how well a product is received by the public.
One ingredient that we love for reduction of cellulite is cinnamon oil.
It has the following benefits:
- Helps get rid of impurities in the blood
- It is rich in the minerals magnesium, calcium, and iron which is great for your skin
- It acts as an astringent like witch hazel
- Cinnamon oil increases circulation
- Builds up connective tissue
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial
- Stimulating to regenerate cells
- Increase supply of nutrients to cells
- Helps tighten skin which improves cellulite appearance
In a study done by dermatologists at University of Grenoble, cinnamon oil was used on 40 women and 40 used various other cellulite creams. The cinnamon oil showed improvement in 60% of the women vs. only 10% with a generic cream with massage.
Cinnamon has shown many health benefits in recent years. It’s no wonder that this spice is full of nature’s natural bounty and health benefits. People feel good about using natural remedies for cellulite rather than some chemical that they can not even pronounce or spell.